Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Updates

 The eighth girl to participate in Cycle 1 will be chosen via raffle. Previously, those who followed my blog could enter the raffle, but since many of the members don't have Blogger accounts, I've decided to make a few changes.
Whoever auditioned for cycle 1 and did not get in has automatically been entered in to the raffle to get a chance to compete in cycle 1.

I have been asked when the cycle will start and how much time will be required to finish each task. For the first question, the cycle will start after I have chosen the eighth contestant, which will be in the span of the next few days. Sunday at the latest. Then, about one or two days later, the first cycle will start.
As for the second query, with each task I post, the due date will also be given and you can do your tasks accordingly.

I hope this answers your questions. If not, then please contact me via doll mail. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment